Happy February everyone! Yep, that’s right I said February…yikes. I always say this but time sure does fly by. It’s already the second month of 2023 and I feel like I didn’t get enough done, I feel like I’m already behind. Does anyone else feel this way?
Anyway, I wanted to get back into posting my beginning-of-the-month posts here on the blog, so this is the first one for this year. Oops totally missed Jan, but it’s okay. I have a lot going on this month, so let’s get to it.
- Third to Come Home – I’m working on book 3 currently and I’ve almost finished the first draft. I’m hoping to have it finished by the middle or by the third week of this month. I can’t wait to share this book with all of you. It’s so different from books one and two. It’s quickly becoming my favorite book of the series so far.
- Classes – I’m currently taking one course, but I’m getting ready to retake Publish and Thrive again as well this month. I’m loving Neil Gaiman’s master class. It’s not an easy class, but I love the writing exercises. If you haven’t checked this class out it’s a must. Now I’m also super excited to go back through Publish and Thrive since Sarra has redone the course, plus I took this course before I published book 1. So I can’t wait to see the changes and the things I remember from the course.
- Street/ARC Team Opening – My street/ARC team opened this past week and I’m also really excited about this. I can’t wait to form a great group to help promo the books and my posts. I’m excited to build a great team. If you would like to join my team you can CLICK HERE.
- Youtube and Learning to Edit – So I really want to learn how to edit videos and add more videos to my Youtube channel. Another thing added to my list, but I’m excited to learn how to do the videos I want to put out there.
- Ko-Fi – I’m posting over on Ko-Fi more and have plans for even more posts. I’m sharing the writing I’m doing for the classes I’m taking and other things as well. Also, have new membership tiers over there as well. So if you haven’t checked that out, please head over and check that out as well. CLICK HERE!
- Blogging – I want to blog more here, I used to blog all of the time on my life/book review blog and I miss it. So I’m going to get back to that.
- Fill the Well – I want to read more this month and play games with my kiddos. So filling that well is very important to me this month.
- Indie Author Sharing Group on Instagram – I created a post about wanting to share posts from indie authors, that I wanted to help other inside authors and it turned into an awesome group of people who are also sharing the posts. I love it so much. I love helping others and want to get back to that as well.
Like I said above, I’ve got a lot going on this month. I’m also still working on a secret project and I’m excited about that as well. What are your plans for February? Or what are your big plans for 2023? Let me know in the comments, I would love to cheer you on.
If you would like to see what I’m up to throughout the month or daily, head over to my Instagram. I post almost daily over there.