Happy July everyone! I swear this year is flying by, it might just be that I’m working and pushing myself more this year, but it feels like it’s flying by. Please tell me I’m not the only one that feels that way.
Today I want to chat about my goals and projects I’m working on for July. I have a lot going on this month and I’m excited to share a lot with all of you. As you probably know I’ve been working on book 3 in the First to Fight series for a while now and it’s almost complete. It’s with my betas right now as I write this post and I can’t wait to get it into the hands of all you fabulous readers. It’s coming I promise!
The preorder for it will be going live very soon and I’m working on getting a cover/blurb review soon as well. I’m hoping to have Third to Come Home (Book 3) in your hands by September.
Now let’s talk about new projects…yep, I said new. I have a new project I’m outlining and brainstorming right now and I’m going to call it Project Beacon for right now. Not giving the title away until later. I also have another project I’m getting ready to outline and plot, that one I’m going to call Project 4in1 for now. I don’t have a title for this one, so we’ll go with this for now. One of these will be the project I work on for NaNoWriMo in November this year.
Like I said there are tons going on this month! I’m also planning the book launch for book 3 and hoping to have a few in-person events coming this quarter. That’s the plan anyway, we shall see.
It’s going to be a very busy, but great month like I said above.
- Go through Beta Readers comments and make any changes that need to be made
- Website Audit and make changes that need to be made, as well as add the store
- At least 2 in-person events
- July 15th is Second to Fall’s 1 year book birthday, so I want to do something special for that!
- Outline and Brainstorm Project Beacon
- Outline and Brainstorm Project 4in1
- Plan cover reveal and launch for Third to Come Home (Book 3)
- Make Blogging something that happens at least 2 times a month or more.
I hope you all have a great month and wish you all the luck on your July plans and goals. You’ve got this!! Let me know in the comments any goals you have for July.